How far would you go to protect the person who matters most?
From the producer of The Purge and A Quiet Place comes Songbird, which is available on demand everywhere on Friday, December 11!
We’re excited to offer you the chance to have access to a special virtual screening happening on Wednesday, December 9 at 7PM to see the film before anyone else. Click here to enter to win access. If you win access, you will receive an email with all the details. This is a first-come, first-served opportunity, so be sure to enter today.
Virtual Screening Details:
- If you RSVP, you will receive a confirmation email.
- An hour before the screening starts, you will receive a unique, encrypted link in an email that will allow you to access the “online screening room.”
- Screenings have a limit, so the sooner you click the link, the sooner you can confirm your spot.
- You can stay on the countdown page until time elapses. If you close the page on accident, you can still come back through the same link in the email and you will not lose their spot.
- Once the countdown ends, you can start the movie!
- By default, you will have 20 minutes to start the movie and up to 30 minutes of pause time (but this may vary, so we encourage you to not pause if you don’t need to).
- The Ticktbox platform recommends watching from one of the main browsers: Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Unfortunately, Smart TV and game console browsers are not supported; however, screenings can be watched on a TV if you connect your computer (or device) via HDMI or use a screen mirroring device, such as Airplay or Chromecast.
Synopsis: In the terrifying thriller Songbird, the COVID-23 virus has mutated and the world is in its fourth year of lockdown. Infected Americans are ripped from their homes and forced into quarantine camps known as Q-Zones, from which there is no escape, as a few brave souls fight back against the forces of oppression. Amid this dystopian landscape, a fearless courier, Nico (KJ Apa), who’s immune to the deadly pathogen, finds hope and love with Sara (Sofia Carson), though her lockdown prohibits them from physical contact. #SongbirdMovie