Something big is coming … Greenland starring Gerard Butler arrives on demand on Friday, December 18!
We’re excited to offer you the chance to have access to a special virtual screening happening on Wednesday, December 16 at 7PM to see the film before anyone else. Click here to enter to win access. This is a first-come, first-served opportunity, so be sure to enter today.
Virtual Screening Details:
- If you RSVP, you will receive a confirmation email.
- An hour before the screening starts, you will receive a unique, encrypted link in an email that will allow you to access the “online screening room.”
- Screenings have a limit, so the sooner you click the link, the sooner you can confirm your spot.
- You can stay on the countdown page until time elapses. If you close the page on accident, you can still come back through the same link in the email and you will not lose their spot.
- Once the countdown ends, you can start the movie!
- By default, you will have 20 minutes to start the movie and up to 30 minutes of pause time (but this may vary, so we encourage you to not pause if you don’t need to).
- The Ticktbox platform recommends watching from one of the main browsers: Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Unfortunately, Smart TV and game console browsers are not supported; however, screenings can be watched on a TV if you connect your computer (or device) via HDMI or use a screen mirroring device, such as Airplay or Chromecast.
Synopsis: A family fights for survival as a planet-killing comet races to Earth. John Garrity (Gerard Butler), his estranged wife Allison (Morena Baccarin), and young son Nathan make a perilous journey to their only hope for sanctuary. Amid terrifying news accounts of cities around the world being leveled by the comet’s fragments, the Garrity’s experience the best and worst in humanity while they battle the increasing panic and lawlessness surrounding them. As the countdown to global apocalypse approaches zero, their incredible trek culminates in a desperate and last-minute flight to a possible safe haven. #Greenlandmovie