Who is ready to come back to the theaters?!
There is a special advance screening of the inspirational film 2 Hearts happening on Tuesday, October 13 in Salt Lake City! Click here for your chance to download a screening pass for two! Get ready to root for love! #2HeartsTheFilm opens in theaters on October 16!
Please note a few COVID updates:
- The theater will be filled at 40% capacity and no more than 50 attendees.
- All seats will be spaced out accordingly so there is plenty of distance between attendees.
- Guests are required to wear a face mask at all times while in the theatre lobby and auditoriums.
- We will provide masks to guests who arrive at the theatre without one.
- Masks can be removed only while eating and drinking while seated in an auditorium.
- Employees monitor auditoriums throughout each performance as a standard practice.
- Guests are encouraged to purchase concession items from the AMC mobile app.
- For more info on AMC’s COVID Safety Procedures and Protocols, please visit https://www.amctheatres.com/amc-safe-and-clean?rel=safe-and-clean_reopening_alert_alert#safety-and-health-policies
Synopsis: For two couples, the future unfolds in different decades and different places, but a hidden connection will bring them together in a way no one could have predicted. Based on an inspirational true story, 2 Hearts is a romantic journey that celebrates life, love and generosity of spirit, and challenges audiences to believe miracles are possible.
Charismatic young Australian actor Jacob Elordi (Euphoria, The Kissing Booth) plays Chris, a college freshman whose love for a spirited classmate played by Tiera Skovbye (Riverdale, Once Upon a Time) helps him find the purpose he has been searching for. In another place and time, Adan Canto (Designated Survivor, Narcos) plays Cuban exile Jorge, who falls for well-traveled flight attendant Leslie, played by Radha Mitchell (Man on Fire, The Shack). Though they were never meant to meet, fate has something entirely unexpected in store for both couples that dramatically changes the course of their lives.